Home Remedies for skin pigmentation
There are some effective home remedies for pigmentation are:
1. One of the simplest remedies for hyper pigmentation is to stay away from sunlight. Exposure to sunlight will make your dark spots darker. Therefore whenever going out on the sun you should try applying some sunscreen lotion on the exposed area of your body.
2. Cocoa butter is considered to be one of the most efficient home remedies for hyper pigmentation. All you need to do is take some cocoa butter and then massage it on your skin.
3. Potato can also prove to be very beneficial in treating hyper pigmentation. Just extract some raw potato juice and apply it on the affected region of your body on daily basis.
4. Take some fresh cucumbers and blend them in a blender. Now take some dry oatmeal and mix it in this blended cucumber to make a fine paste. Apply this mixture on your neck and face and wait for half an hour. Later wash with water. This home remedy is very effective in treating home remedies for skin pigmentation.
5. Avocado fruit can be very beneficial in treating hyper pigmentation. It is rich in vitamin E which is very helpful for the skin. All you need to do is mash an avocado and apply it on the affected region of your skin. Regular practice of this home remedy can prove to be quite effective.
6. Another effective home remedy is to drink plenty of water every day and eat lots of vegetables, cereals and fresh fruits to keep your skin healthy.
7. Take one teaspoon of honey, one teaspoon of milk powder, half teaspoon of almond oil and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix them well and then apply this mixture on the affected area of your body. Wait for ten to fifteen minutes and the wash with water. This natural home remedy will bring glow to your skin and will lighten your skin.
8. Lime juice is known to have antioxidant properties and can be very helpful in removing dark patches from the skin. Take some turmeric powder and lime juice. Mix them together and then apply to the affected region of your body.
9. Take dry orange peel and make it into a fine powder. Now mix some honey and cold raw milk with this powder and make a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area of your skin and wait for thirty minutes. Later wash with water. This is a very effective natural remedy for hyper pigmentation.
These are some of the most effective home remedies for skin pigmentation removal which are simple, cost-effective and safe.
Summary : Hyper pigmentation is a skin condition in which certain region of the skin becomes darker than normal skin color. There are certain factors which can cause hyper pigmentation such as exposure to the sun, inflammation, hormones, illness and certain medications. Symptom of hyper pigmentation includes darkening of the skin. There are several home remedies for skin pigmentation on face which are simple to use and are quite safe to try at home without any risk of side effects. Some of the popular home remedies for hyper pigmentation which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases.
Read Our Related articles :Home remedies for acne and pimple