Ways to Lighten Skin Naturally
Every woman wishes for a flawless fair skin complexion. But, almost all the beauty and fairness products available in the market are expensive. It is possible to lighten your skin tone and improve the skin texture using natural home remedies. The below listed top 12 home remedies using kitchen ingredients are very effective and less expensive.
1. Tomatoes are a natural remedy for fair complexion. Slice a tomato and rub it on the face for 5 to 7 minutes in a circular direction and let it dry. This gives an instant glow and reduces pigmentation.
2. Orange: Apply orange juice on the face and neck and wash it off after 30 minutes. This will help reduce sun tan, dark spots and improves fairness when used every day.
3. Papaya is a wonder fruit to lighten the skin. Rub a slice of ripe papaya with honey on the face daily to improve skin complexion.
4. Honey and Milk Pack: Mix 1 tablespoon each of milk and honey and apply on a clean face and neck. Massage the mixture on the face in a circular motion for few minutes. Leave the pack on for 20 minutes and wash off thoroughly with water.
5. Rice Flour: Mix two teaspoon of rice flour and one tablespoon of curd and apply on the face. Let it dry and wash it off after 10 minutes.
6. Lemon and Honey: A tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice and a dash of honey makes a wonder pack to lighten skin tone instantly.
7. Cucumber and Rose Water: Combine a teaspoon each of cucumber juice and rose water and apply on the face. Adding few drops of lemon juice can also be effective. Wash the face after 15 minutes for best results.
8. Dried Orange Peel: One teaspoon of powdered orange peel mixed with honey is the best remedy for a flawless skin. It also removes blackheads and reduces scars.
9. Bengal Gram Face Pack: Make a pack using one teaspoon of powdered bengal gram dal mixed with one tablespoon of multani mitti and a pinch of turmeric. Apply it on the face and leave it for 15 minutes to make the skin fair and glowing.
10. Potato: Mix raw potato juice with a teaspoon of lemon juice and apply it on the face and neck evenly. Let it dry for 10 minutes and wash it off.
11. Curd is a very effective skin-whitening agent. Apply generous amounts of curd on the face and wash it with lukewarm water after 10 minutes to get a soft and glowing skin.
12. Banana: Mash a fully ripe banana and mix it with a tablespoon of milk and apply this mix on your face. This improves fairness and gives a glow to your face instantly.