Simple Ways In Which Honey Can Solve Dry Skin Problems
Right from the immemorial times, one of the many ingredient which is natural and used by most of the women to upgrade the beauty of their skin and it is still being used is honey. Honey consists of various properties that make it as a product which is an essential one when it comes to taking care of skin.
Like many other households my mom’s kitchen is also stored with honey. I had a doubt whether honey is really good for skin that is dry. So I thought to test it myself, I took a cup and poured some honey and applied it over my face. I felt my skin to be softer in just applying it once. In my regime for skin care honey forms a part.
Anti- bacterial properties:
With the natural constituents in honey it helps to lock the moisture in the skin. This in turn reduced the itchiness and dryness of the skin. By using honey regularly honey makes the skin supple and radiant, which totally abates patchy or dry skin. Honey consists of properties that have anti-bacteria; it helps in keeping the infections of the skin at bay.
Tips to Solve Dry Skin Problems:
An exfoliator that is stronger:
If you experience flaky and dry skin they you have to rely on an exfoliator that helps in removing the cells that are dead gently without harming the skin
- Combine 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 egg yolks
- Mix it well and apply it on your face and other areas which have dryness problems
- Leave this mixture undisturbed for half an hour and then rinse it
- Warm the mixture before applying it, which helps to rub off dead cells easily
Honey can be used as a facial scrub. Many face washes which are available in the market has honey as a major constituent. Now you can prepare your own scrub for facial purposes at half the price and in the comfort of your home.
- Things required are olive oil, brown sugar, lemon juice that is fresh and honey.
- Prepare a mask that is moderately thick
- Apply a layer on your face which is thin
- This mask will be less abrasive and removes the dead skin slowly to give a brighter and younger looking skin
You need not go to the spa any further. Prepare this body scrub which is super hydrating at home and enjoy the same benefits with half a price
- Large cup honey – 2
- Unsweetened chocolate – 6 tablespoons
- Kosher salt – 2 cups
- Grape seed oil – half cup
- Take a mixing bowl; mix the grape seed oil and honey, later stir with chocolate
- The consistency should be thick and grainy
- Apply the scrub and leave it to get absorbed by the body
Moisturizer that is natural:
Honey withheld the super hydrating power and do magic’s on the skin that is dry
- Add few tablespoons of Shea butter and honey
- This can be used from head to toe
These are the few scrubs, masks and moisturizer that you can prepare at home. It also provides a skin that is smooth, saves money.