Fantastic Tips to Remove Dark Circles Naturally
Eyes define the beauty of the face. Dark circles around the eyes can make a person look older. Dark circles occur due to stress, lack of sleep, and fatigue. Women with dark circles use make-up to hide dark circles. But it might not be effective. The best way is to treat dark circles for a
flawless face. Here are some natural home remedies to help remove dark circles and make your eyes look radiant.
1. Cucumber is an effective remedy to treat dark circles. Refrigerate sliced cucumber and place it over the eyes. The coolness will not only reduce dark circles but also soothe and refresh the eyes. Cucumber juice can also be used.
2. Aloe Vera: Take a teaspoon of fresh aloe vera gel. Massage small amounts of the gel around the eye area, especially, under the eyes. This helps the eyes relax, reduce dark circles and puffiness.
3. Honey and Lemon: Make a paste of one teaspoon of honey and half a teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply a thin layer under the eyes to lighten the skin. Try this treatment before bedtime every alternate day for better results.
4. Mint: Apply small amounts of mint extract around the eyes and leave it on for 20 minutes. The refreshing properties of the mint will help lighten dark circles and brighten the eyes.
5. Tomato is rich in antioxidant lycopene, which nourishes the eyes. Apply a teaspoon of tomato puree under the eyes and leave it for 15 minutes. This will help reduce the dark circles when the treatment is followed for a week.
6. Almond oil: Apply few drops of pure almond oil around the eyes and massage gently in a circular direction. Leave it for about half an hour and remove excess oil with cotton. Use almond oil regularly before going to bed for effective results.
7. Potato: Grate a raw potato and squeeze the juice. Raw potato juice has proven to exhibit skin lightening effect. Apply some potato juice around the eyes to reduce dark circles.
8. Green Tea: Soak cotton pads in green tea and place it over the eyes. This makes an effective eye mask. This diminishes dark circles and reduces puffiness as well.
9. Milk Cream: Massage the eye area with some cold milk cream to moisturize the sensitive skin. This helps lighten the skin and also reduces fine lines.
10. Rose Water: Soak some cotton balls in rose water and place it over your eyelids and leave it for 15 minutes. The skincare properties of the rose water help rejuvenate the skin under the eyes and reduce dark circles.