Best Home Remedies to Increase Hair Growth
Hair is the crowning glory for every individual. Every woman dreams of having a long, thick hair. But due to pollution, inadequate nutritious foods, stress and poor maintenance, hair stops growing. Women take multivitamins to increase hair growth, but that could be bad for health.
The best and effective treatment is to use kitchen ingredients to promote hair growth. Below are top seven effective hair growth tips using natural ingredients,
1. Castor Oil: Warm about five tablespoons of castor oil. Apply the oil on the scalp and massage well. Wrap your hair with a plastic shower cap to help the scalp absorb the oil. Leave it for half an hour and rinse your hair thoroughly. Castor oil clears dandruff and also increases hair growth.
2. Egg: Make a hair mask by whisking two eggs. Make sure the egg white and yolk are mixed well. Apply the mixture on the hair and leave it on for 20 minutes before hair wash. This egg treatment might give an odd smell. But this is the best treatment to promote hair growth because the proteins in the egg strengthen the hair. Egg mask can be used twice a week for better results.
3. Fenugreek: Soak 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds overnight and blend it in a mixer to make a paste. Apply the paste on the scalp directly and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
4. Onion Juice: Chop a red onion, blend the pieces and squeeze the juice. Apply the juice on the scalp and leave it for half an hour. Wash your hair with a mild herbal shampoo. Onion juice improves blood circulation in the scalp and helps increase hair growth. Onion juice can be used once a week before hair wash for a thick and long hair.
5. Peppercorns: Grind about 2 teaspoons of peppercorns. Mix it with 3 tablespoons of lime juice and apply the past on the roots of your hair. This helps increase blood circulation and triggers the hair growth.
6. Olive Oil: Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil on a low flame. Give a gentle scalp massage using warm olive oil. Soak a thin towel in hot water and squeeze the excess water. Wrap the hair with the warm towel to allow the oil to penetrate deep inside the scalp. Wash the hair after an hour. Follow this treatment once a week for effective results.
7. Amla juice is the best and natural ingredient to increase hair growth and control hair fall. Apply raw amla juice directly on the scalp to increase hair growth.
Mix amla juice with pure coconut oil and heat it on a low flame till the oil turns green. Apply this oil every night and give a gentle massage to the scalp. Wash your hair the next day. This will increase hair growth faster. Positive results can be seen in just two months.