Ayurvedic face packs for glowing skin
The maximum emphasis is given to the face, when it is about taking care of the skin, when it is compared with the various other regions. All of us boost the level of confidence with the skin which is healthy especially in the face.
This requirement is best achieved by using the methods of Ayurveda and this also helps in attaining the needs successfully. There are various secrets which can be used for maintaining the beauty of your face. They also help in treating the skin which is blemished and dull to attain a skin that is glowing and healthy.
The various face packs for obtaining a skin that is glowing:
- The flowers of marigold and genda are available very easily
- So grab a few flowers that is fresh
- Make a paste by adding raw milk in a small quantity and honey in the ratio of 1 tbsp
- Apply this mask to your face
- Leave it undisturbed for 10 to 15 minutes
- At last wash it with the water which is lukewarm.
- The aroma of this pack is amazing
- The properties such as antiseptic and antibacterial so that is heals the zits or pimples that is aggregated
- If you repeat the procedure once or twice every week it helps the pores to get stiffen
- Which is in turn a lead to skin that is amazingly glowing
- This is best suited for skins that are oily.
- One of the alternatives to this is the use of the red rose petals in the same way
Sandalwood or Chandan Mask:
- Take some sandalwood powder
- Take some rose water or water
- Mix both the water and the powder
- Leave it undisturbed in face for 15 minutes
- Wash it after the mentioned time
- This mask offers you with a glowing skin and helps in reducing the pimples and turns the skin into a soft one
- For getting optimum results use it for 5 to 6 times in a week
Pack made up of besan and turmeric :
This pack is the one which is generally made at home for obtaining a skin that is glowing
- Take 4 tbsp of besan flour
- Take half tbsp. of turmeric powder
- Mix both and make a paste
- To get an increased smoothness you can add up some milk or malai to it.
- Use this pack at least one time in a week
- To get a complexion that is glowing and bright leave it for 10 to 15 minutes
- The pack should be removed once the cracking of the pack is seen
- The packs which are dried should not be retained on the skin for a duration that is long as it forms wrinkles or fine lines.
To obtain a skin which is glowing you can use the various face packs which are mentioned above. The measurement is also mentioned for your convenience to make it easy for you to try out the different packs for the face.