Aloe Vera juice health benefits
According to the scientific terms Vera means genuine or true. Thus as the name suggest aloe vera is an ingredient which has numerous health benefits. This plant is generally found in all the gardens which is for the kitchen purpose and you must have thought what will be the benefit obtained from this plant. Well, that is one of the most jealous secret which is guarded by the nature. The aloe vera juice is extracted from the stems of the plant.
Tips to make Aloe vera Juice:
- Take the stems of the plant and cut it in the middle section to open it
- The stems which are present in the outside should be selected as it is the one which is much matured among the others and the antioxidants it at its higher concentration
- The liquid which comes out at the time of cutting is the aloe gel which is fresh
- Remove the gel completely from the stem and store it in the bowl
- In the blender put the gel and add water upto the level of one cup
- Blend both to get the juice of aloe vera which is pure.
- The juice which is extracted can be used with in a time period of 3 to 4 days after which the juice will start losing the antioxidants.
The source which is rich in this juice:
The gel and the juice consist of a large amount of antioxidants, they work as a stimulator to promote the growth of cells and they also have the properties of the pain and the scar. They have the following minerals and vitamins in a rich proportion.
- Amino acids
- Folic acids
- Vitamins A, B6, B1, B2, C, E
Aloe Vera juice health benefits:
There are two things which can be produced from the aloe vera which is known as the latex and the gel. The substance which is like jelly, which is found in the stems of the plants is known as aloe gel. The benefits of aloe juice for health are as follows:
Cure problems in digestion:
- Aloe Vera is rich in the anti-inflammatory properties which are helpful in curing the problems which occur in the bowel.
- Aloe Vera helps in the development of bacteria which is good in the gut to keep the disorders of digestion at bay.
Treating the rheumatoid arthritis:
- It is a disease which is an auto immune that has an affect through the whole body.
- The tissue of the body is attacked by the immune system especially the joints are the lining in membranes.
- This offers stiffness and inflammation
- In the joints the fluids gets formed that still makes things worst.
- This is a disease which is chronic
- Aloe vera helps to overcome the disease
- If you intake the juice of aloe vera for two week the body inflammation is reduced
- These juice consist of more compounds that is anti-inflammatory like the sterols of the plant which reduce the stiffness and pain
- This do not cause any harm to the human body
For pains in the joint and muscle:
- If you apply the aloe vera gel externally can ease pains in the joints and muscles.
- The gel which you use should be a one that is prepared fresh